Here are a list of useful and interesting tools and materials already available to help boost your wellbeing.
- NHS England has some great health and wellbeing resources on its national website.
- Every Mind Matters has a lovely quiz that offers personalised tips and advice just for you.
- Access self-help tools to boost your mental health.
Resources from outside the NHS
- MIND offers some great tips on everyday wellbeing.
- Managing mental health challenges faced by healthcare workers during covid-19 pandemic | The BMJ (link)
- ‘They took off their uniform when they got home, but couldn’t remove the armour’ | The Psychologist (link)
- Research reveals 'ugly truth' faced by doctors responding to Covid-19 on the frontline | University of Bath (link)
- The courage of compassion: Supporting nurses and midwives to deliver high-quality care | The King's Fund (link)
- Professor Cary Cooper: How to improve workplace wellbeing | Work Mind (link)
- The nurturing role of leaders: Dr Navina Evans | The King's Fund (link)
- Why is leadership important right now? | The King's Fund (link)
- Responding to the Covid-19 crisis | The King's Fund (link)
- Cary Cooper - Workplace Wellbeing | London Business Forum (link)
- Michael West: Compassionate and inclusive leadership | The King's Fund (link)
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper on a post-Covid leadership agenda | The Association for Business Psychology (link)
Blake H, Bermingham F. Psychological wellbeing for healthcare workers: mitigating the impact of covid-19. The University of Nottingham. Version 2.0, June 2020. (link)